Update 1.1 is now available! This update includes a number of new features:
- Addition of a gaming log. You can now save the final scores of the current game to your history log so you can compare this score to the next time you play that game.
- Dice rolling tool. If you cannot find a die to use for a game you can now use the new feature to roll random dice rolls supporting all common dice (4, 6, 8, 10, 20, etc) or custom values (accessed either from the main menu or the new ‘Tools’ menu in game).
- Random first player chooser tool available from the new ‘Tools’ menu in game.
- Summary of current scores. Single button press in game brings up a summary of all players and current scores.
- Option to include a round counter added to the setup game menu. A round counter is then added to the list once in game.
For those who have already downloaded the app, the update should happen automatically. If not (or if you haven’t downloaded the app yet) it can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.